There are many reasons you need to preserve your wine after opening it like oxygen is one of the biggest enemies when it comes to storing wine. After opening a bottle of wine, oxygen starts to interact with the wine and alter its composition within a couple of months. The other enemy is ultraviolet rays that can degrade the wine. That is why plenty of bottles of red wines come in darker colored glass bottles. The dark shade protects wine from the sunlight.
Table of Contents
- How to Preserve Red Wine after Opening a Bottle
- Coravin Advanced Wine Bottle Opener and Preservation System Buyer’s Guide
- Why Do We Recommend Coravin Model Six Advanced Wine Bottle Opener and Preservation System
- Coravin Advanced Wine Bottle Opener is the Best-in-Class Wine Opener
- Coravin Advanced Wine Bottle Opener is the Best-in-class all-in-one Wine-Opener
- Coravin Advanced Wine Bottle Opener is the Best-in-class Wine Preservation System
- Coravin Wine Bottle Opener Is Perfect together with Coravin Wine Aerator
- Enjoy your favorite wine for as long as you like
How to Preserve Red Wine after Opening a Bottle
This question might be quite sensitive for many wine connoisseurs. Here are some tips on how to preserve wine after opening a wine bottle:
1. Store opened wine bottles in an upright position
After opening, store all wine bottles in an upright position to minimize the surface area exposed to oxygen. Thus you can effectively avoid its interaction with wine.
2. Keep your wine in the fridge
As wines typically enjoyed chilled, placing opened white wines in the fridge feels creative. But in the case of red wine, any form of chilling is a massive mistake as it reveals its features better at a warmer temperature.
3. Use half bottles
It might be a useful option to utilize a half bottle (150 mL, 375 mL) to store wine if you want to preserve it for another day. You can obtain half bottles at plenty of stores that also sell usual bottles of wine. Following this tip minimizes the ratio of air to wine in the bottle.
4. Use the best multifunctional wine opener
Coravin provides a device with a needle that punctures a hole in the cork to extract wine without pulling out the wine cork and avoiding contact with oxygen. Then you replace wine with an inert gas like argon. The wine cork naturally re-seals as you have never opened this wine bottle.
Using the advanced wine opener is another and maybe the easiest way to preserve your wine. Using it means that you enjoy a couple of sips and then may put this wine bottle aside as if you have never opened it!
Coravin Advanced Wine Bottle Opener and Preservation System Buyer’s Guide
Working principles and technical features are both advanced and simple. It means that Coravin will do everything for you, and you just have to chat with friends and enjoy life.
- Working Principles of Coravin Advanced Wine Bottle Opener and Preservation System
The key-working principle of Coravin Wine Opener provides perfect wine preservation. This system prevents your wine from oxidation, allowing it to continue to age naturally.
- Performance & Technical Issues
Overall this product is easy to use. The needle pierces the cork. Argon is pumped under pressure into the bottle and prevents excess oxygen from entering. With the SmartClamps system, you can fill a wine decanter with wine or pour wine into wine glasses directly. And it’s all! Follow the instructions on how to use it properly, and you will not face any technical issues.
|Coravin Advanced Wine Bottle Opener is|
Why Do We Recommend Coravin Model Six Advanced Wine Bottle Opener and Preservation System
First of all, it preserves your favorite wine and lets you drink as much as you wish. It is not necessary to finish the whole bottle at a time no more. Further, this wine opener has some other great benefits.
- It Is Innovative & Unique
Coravin styled wine opener is an innovative and unique way to open your wine. This is because of the manufacturers you impressive technology in opening the wine bottle.
- It Will Attract Attention
There is no doubt that this tool will attract lots of attention as most people want an effective way to preserve their wine bottle after opening it.
- It will bring an Element of a Show to Your Wine Party
This product will lead your party to the next level as it presents a classic look. So, it might be beneficial if you use it at your party to make it classier.
We could not resist writing in detail about the benefits of the Coravin Model Six Advanced Wine Bottle Opener and Preservation System. Read on, they are impressive!
Coravin Advanced Wine Bottle Opener is the Best-in-Class Wine Opener
- The Coravin Wine System allows you to pour wine quickly without eliminating its cork. Thus, you might enjoy the rest of the bottle for days, months, or even years.
- The perfectly designed coated wine needle penetrates lightly through the wine cork, permitting you to pour wine both instantly and smoothly. Argon gas, an inert gas utilized in the wine-preparing process, then enters the bottle saving the remaining wine from oxidation.
- You could easily use it by pressing the trigger to pressurize the wine bottle and release it to allow the wine to pour out. Its ergonomic handle and angled spout make wine-pouring much simple and easy.
Coravin Advanced Wine Bottle Opener is the Best-in-class all-in-one Wine-Opener
- As filled with ultra-pure argon gas, Coravin Capsules are manufactured with innovative technology. It makes sure that no argon escapes and that nothing will spoil or destroy the flavor of wine, even after months or years.
- This wine system offers wine-lovers the freedom to pour any wine, in any amount, without eliminating the cork.
- Its wine needle is Teflon-coated. It allows it to be light on the wine cork and to pour wine both instantly and smoothly.
- It might come with model one wine preserver and two Argon capsules. Each capsule permits a person to pour approximately up to 5-ounce Red wine glasses.
Coravin Advanced Wine Bottle Opener is the Best-in-class Wine Preservation System
Among the best wine preservation systems, the Coravin system is always among the most reliable products. It is because the system utilizes argon gas. You place this capsule in a tube that is the long shaft of the equipment.
This model has two argon capsules enclosed, and the remaining structure characterizes a base of the needle and a loop handle at the top. Below that handle has a small spout where the wine passes when poured and a lever on the other side.
This preservation system makes you able to pour wine from an unopened bottle. It might be worth storing the wine in wine-storage cabinets for a more extended period.
Coravin Wine Bottle Opener Is Perfect together with Coravin Wine Aerator
How to aerate wine is a question that leads you to use this wine opener. Unlike typical bar equipment that utilizes gravity to aerate the wine, the Coravin Aerator produces smoother, more aromatic pours by benefitting the pressurized argon gas of its system.
The pressure behind the pour permits the small spout-sized tool to force wine through twenty-four carefully kept and sized holes, producing small jets that dramatically expand the surface area of wine exposed to air.
This procedure makes the Coravin Aerator extremely efficient in rapidly aerating the wine and producing smooth, silk, and aromatic results. Different tests highlighted that using the new aerator is equal to decanting wine for about fifty minutes. And most importantly, it is so useful that Coravin Wine Bottle Opener and Preservation System and Coravin wine aerator are perfectly compatible. You don’t have to do anything extra, just to buy a Coravin aerator, and then the issue will be solved.
Enjoy your favorite wine for as long as you like
Imagine a pleasant evening with a bottle of your favorite wine. You enjoy every sip of wine from the best wine glasses in a pleasant company. But you are not planning to finish this bottle today. And if your plans include keeping this wine for a while, Koravin is the perfect solution.